Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
This statement is made in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015. It sets out the proactive measures being taken by Estio Healthcare Limited to ensure that slavery or human trafficking is not occurring within our business or that of our supply chains.
Our business and supply chains
Estio Healthcare provides specialist staffing services to the healthcare sector on a permanent or temporary basis.
Estio Healthcare is a specialist care provider of health and social care staff. We provide staffing solutions for any permanent and temporary vacancy.
Policies in relation to slavery and human trafficking
We recognise our responsibility in relation to modern slavery and share this with our suppliers and customers; to source products in an ethical manner and for the need of those people who are involved within the supply chain to be treated fairly. As such, the development of our Modern Slavery Policy sets out six key principles:-
It is our intention that those people involved in the supply chain, either directly or indirectly, are not exploited or exposed to the following employment conditions:
- Wages that do not meet national minimum rates;
- Working conditions that are deliberately unsafe, hazardous and unhygienic;
- Employment contracts that are forced or bonded;
- Situations where people are unable to leave employment after reasonable notice;
- Being prevented from associating freely with each other and bargain collectively; and
- Where children are employed in breach of the national minimum age for their country.
Due diligence across our supply chain
Estio Healthcare Limited undertakes a
Moving forward it is our intention to widen our approach throughout our supply chain to ensure our centrally managed suppliers, and, those which pose a higher risk of exposure to slavery are compliant with our key policy principles. The group intends to assess compliance and identify any Modern Slavery practices that are prevalent within our chain of supply and where appropriate investigate and
- Implementation of the Modern Slavery Policy throughout our existing chains of supply.
- Early engagement and due diligence on potential suppliers against the Modern Slavery Policy.
- Increase awareness throughout the workforce on modern slavery and human trafficking.
- To engage with and support our customers to ensure adherence to the Modern Slavery Act 2015.